Sunday 29 September 2019

New York

Hello, I am Callan I am in America at the moment. I was in New York I had 3 flights to get to New York. New York was really fun because there were lots of things to do there like going to the Empire State Building, Statue Of Liberty, Grand Central Station, The World Trade Center and go in the busy Subway. New York was really busy there was a lot of people there. Fun Fact the only clothes I have bought are basketball clothing. I am writing in L.A. so yeah. I did a lot of things in New York but the big thing about New York was the Yankees game. I went to the Yankees game, the Yankees went up against the Los Angeles Angels. It was a great game but the New York Yankees lost that game by 1 run. While I was in New York I went to the Offical NBA Store I was so excited to be there I have got 4 things from there. So that was New York next up is the L.A. Blog post 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Callan
    How exciting! You have travelled a long way and seen some of the most famous landmarks in North America. I bet the atmosphere at the Yankees game was intense with such a close game. Sam will be so jealous that you made it to the NBA store!
    I love subways and travelled in the Paris metro and the London subway many times. They can be crazy busy but it is a good way to move a lot of people. Were there any subway buskers when you were using the New York subway?
    I look forward to reading your next blog post. Drop some photos on the post if you can. The holidays started here yesterday so I am not able to share your post with the class but you can "share" them to Eason and Nathan if you remember to do so. Travel safe!

    Kind regards
    Ms Kemp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.