Tuesday 27 November 2018

CAMP LETTER

20 November 2018      

Dear  PAPA


Thanks for coming on camp with us. I really enjoyed you coming on camp. Last year it was mum and
this year it was you. I was happy you could come on camp and you helped me on camp.


My favourite part was the tramp because it was flatter than the Bealey Spur so I was happy.
I enjoyed the activities like tug of war, the spider’s web game, Chuck the Dino and many more.
The thing I found challenging was  the tramp and the river crossing.


I hope you enjoyed the tramp because I was there with you.
It was really nice of you to drive up for the day. Thank you for playing soccer with the other kids.
I was too tired to play soccer.  

Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely
Your loving son



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.